Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bintan Indonesia - Weekend Trip!

This weekend my Recruiting team went for a team bonding trip to Bintan, Indonesia.  We stayed at a really nice resort - we had our own private villa, and even had our own golf cart to drive around!  We played mini golf, went kayaking, rode quads, had massages, laid by the pool and even went boogie boarding in the ocean - such a great time!  Here are some pictures from the weekend trip... 


The Resort Pool

Our Private Villa 

 Tiffany and I riding in the back of the Golf Cart (she was no longer allowed to drive ;))

Tiffany almost killed us in the golf cart (she has never driven anything!)  She floored the gas, didn't look where she was going, and then hit the curb - I seriously thought we were going to flip into the ditch.  Luckily we both survived!  It was actually pretty hilarious (after the fact ;))  Unfortunately, we did not capture any pictures of this near death experience (maybe that's a good thing?!)

 Melody and I Kayaking in the Ocean

 Vince, Melody, Meiting, Bobby and I BBQing at the Villa

Bobby hitting the wave

Melody and I waiting for some big waves to come!

Looking like I am about to die! haha.

Playing Putt Putt golf on the hardest course ever!


Two bugs mating on Vince's putter, haha! 

Team photo!


 
 I love underwater cameras :)







No comments:

Post a Comment